- We are an 18 years and older establishment.
- Our live music, food trucks, and event schedule is available on our Facebook page or on our Events page.
- We provide free tastings of our wines, and offer Coke products, water and coffee as well.
- Outside food and alcohol are prohibited on site. DeBrand Fine chocolates and cheese and meat trays are available for purchase.
- If you are wanting a more laid back and relaxed tasting, we recommend you come visit Tuesday through Thursday, Friday before 5pm, or on a Sunday.
- If you are looking for a lot of interaction with other visitors and a more festive atmosphere, we recommend visiting on Friday evenings or Saturdays. Lawn chairs are encouraged if you are visiting on a Saturday especially in the summer/fall with us.
- If you have a large group (10+) we would like a 3-4 day call ahead notice if possible so we can do our best to accommodate your group as we do not take reservations.
- Pets are welcome to come to our facility, but we ask that you keep them outside.
- We ask that everyone have their ID out and ready before tastings begin. You must have a valid ID to purchase alcohol.
- The law prohibits us from serving any visibly intoxicated guests.
Sunday: 12:00 pm to 5:00 PM
Tuesday to Thursday: 12:00 pm-7:00 pm
Friday and Saturday: 12:00 pm-8:00 pm
Special Events and Holidays: Subject
Closed Easter Sunday
5858 County Road 35
Auburn, Indiana 46706